Confessions of a cheating woman

 A woman admits to cheating on her partner.

Having sex by accident with a close male friend.

Introduction

Most of the time, a woman has more close female friends than close male friends. This is because close male friends can easily cause fights between a husband and wife. People often say that men and women can't be true friends with each other. Then you have a relationship with a close male friend that goes beyond friendship. Can your husband forgive you? What will end up happening? Let's take a look at the next story.


Oral statement from both sides

33-year-old Ms. Ruth

My husband and I have been married for seven years. Everyone says that marriage has a problem called the "seven-year itch." If nothing happens after the seven-year mark, the marriage will be very strong. When I first got married, my husband was very nice to me. He also let me take care of food and clothes so I could focus on being a full-time wife. Then I fell short of what my husband wanted from me. I took care of the house in an organized way because my husband has a business that requires him to travel a lot. As long as a month or as short as a week.


People say that few married women can deal with being alone. I thought it was fine at first and that I could get used to it. Later, I slowly learned that my husband had nothing to do with me, even after he had been gone for a month. Aside from the basics of being married, I don't think there are any surprises, and each day is the same.


What should I do this time? Once, my husband went on a business trip for a month. I don't have a lot of friends because I'm shy. But before I met my husband, I was close with a very good man. I might have married him at that time if my parents hadn't said no.


I just remembered that such a person exists. Later, when my husband was away for work, I called a close male friend. Maybe that's why it's been so long since we've seen each other. He has changed a lot, I found. No matter how he looks, what he says, or how he acts, he feels like a completely different person.


Since all of my close male friends are now single, I don't worry about them not wanting to go out with me. Whenever I go out, I either get a cup of coffee or go shopping. It's nice to have someone to go with. At least you won't be bored at home by yourself, which would drive me crazy.



Picture on Unsplash by Andres Vera

I once saw a sparkling diamond necklace in a shopping mall. I thought it was pretty and liked it. I stayed for a long time, and a close male friend asked me if I liked it a lot. I made a fake head shake and said no. In fact, it was because I didn't have enough money to buy it. Every month, my husband gave me a small amount of money to help me pay for living expenses. If I bought it, how would I live? And it would make me feel bad to ask my husband to take it.

The next day, when my close male friend asked me out, he seemed very mysterious. He also gave me a gift that was beautifully wrapped. I was so happy that I excitedly kissed a close male friend. He suddenly blushed, and so did I. I felt like an electric shock was going through my heart at that moment. I've been friends with that man for a long time, and I don't have this feeling. I think I like him on my own, but I already have a family, so I won't tell him I love him. Only, I keep this love hidden in my heart, and neither of us will say it.

Then one day, when my husband got home from a business trip, he found the necklace around my neck as we were getting ready for bed. When did I buy this necklace, he asked? How can I get the money to pay for it? I just told him that a close male friend gave this to me. "Why do you want to take such a pricey gift from someone else?" my husband asked me angrily. They must want to hurt him, so hurry and give it back to him tomorrow." He asked me once more if it was while he was gone. I've been talking to him? My close male friend was also known to my husband. Later, I told him that a close male friend gave it to me. He didn't mean anything bad, he just wanted to give him a necklace.

Later, my husband got mad and said that he would divorce me if he didn't get the necklace back. I was very uncomfortable at the time, so I cried and ran away. Because when I went out, I didn't have any money, I didn't bring anything but my cell phone, and I didn't know who to look for. I thought of this close male friend, went to see him, and then things went wrong.

I regret it afterwards. This wouldn't have happened if my husband hadn't yelled at me and kicked me out of the house. Even though my close male friend said he would take care of me, I knew he didn't make much money and I still wanted to go back to my family.

When I got home later, my husband was sitting on the couch, so I asked him what he was doing. He said he had been waiting here all night for me.

When I walked up to my husband and tried to give him a hug and make him feel better, he gave me a quick look and told me to leave him. My husband saw the hickey on my neck and knew I had betrayed him. Later, I also told him, "Yes, I went to that close male friend's house last night. This is the first time I've had sex with him in a long time. Can you forgive me? I won't do it again." After that, my husband wouldn't listen to anything I said and insisted on getting a divorce from me. He said that a woman only cheated once or a million times, and he couldn't forgive me at all.

Can't we get over the "itch" after seven years? I just did something wrong, and doesn't my husband miss being married after so many years? Who can say for sure that they won't be wrong in this life?

Photo by Anh Nguyen on Unsplash Used with permission

After a woman gets married, she needs to keep her male friends at a distance, because there is no true friendship between men and women, and there are either zero or a lot of cheating. Ruth seemed to think that what she did wasn't wrong and that her husband was the one who hurt her. Your husband might forgive you if you argue, fight, or break things with him, but he won't forgive you if you have sex with other men. Know that not every man can forgive his wife for cheating on him. So we don't make any decisions when we're in a hurry, because if we do, we'll always regret it.

You're welcome to follow me, like my article, and tell me what you think.

Tell you a tip, Move the mouse to the small hand icon, press and hold the left button for 15 seconds, and 50 claps will happen automatically.

Please share it on Facebook and Twitter if it makes you feel good.

Only three high-quality articles are available to free members each month. You can become a member for only $5 per month, and you can read all the articles on the medium without limits. So, use my link to join Medium.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post